How To Clean Hard Surface Floors
The Viomi Robot Vacuum V2 MAX features a 2-tank system that can be used with or without water to provide the best cleaning results in any situation. The LDS laser navigation system, 2400Pa strong suction, and smart app for voice control make this robot vacuum one of the most advanced on the market.
Along with the new techs of 2021, Viomi Robot Vacuum V2 Max is meant to surprise you with its LDS laser Navigation. It automatically builds a map of your home after the first mapping and provides intelligent route planning, navigating smoothly to get your home thoroughly cleaned. With the improved AI core algorithm, Viomi Robot Vacuum V2 Max can store 5 floor maps so that it never loses its way, which is perfect for multi-floor house cleaning. With 2400Pa strong suction, V2 MAX can thoroughly remove dust, dirt, crumbs, and pet hair on diversified floors, enabling your home to be more spotless than ever.
How to clean hard surface floors?
There are many ways to clean hard surface floors, but here are some tips for a quick and easy way.
First, sweep up any large pieces of dirt and debris. Next, use a mop or wet rag to wipe down the floor. Finally, spray the floor with water and use a dry rag or mop to finish the job.
This method is quick and easy because it doesn’t require any heavy scrubbing or drying time. It also leaves your floor streak-free and shiny!
Tips for cleaning hard surface floors
Hardwood, laminate, and tile floors are common in most homes. The great thing about these surfaces is that they’re smooth and easy to clean. But there may still be some areas where grime has built up or ground-in dirt can’t be removed by just sweeping or vacuuming. Here are five ways to get your hard surface floors looking their best:
1. Use a brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner for corners and edges
2. Sweep with a broom to loosen debris before vacuuming
3. Wet mop the floor with water and vinegar or lemon juice (they both provide an acidic solution that helps break down dirt) to create a freshly cleaned look
4. Try using a steam mop (add water and detergent to the steam pad) for quick cleaning if you have only one room to clean
5. Use the scrubber side of the vacuum cleaner attachment head on tough spots like carpets, vinyl, and tiled floors
How to clean hard floor with a robotic vacuum
A robotic vacuum cleaner is great for cleaning hard surfaces like hardwood, tile, and marble. You can clean the floor in one direction or zig zag back and forth to get under furniture. There are a few ways you can use your robot vacuum to clean your floor.
First, you can use it with or without water to provide the best cleaning results in any situation. Second, LDS laser navigation system, 2400Pa strong suction, and smart app for voice control make this robot vacuum one of the most advanced on the market. This robotic vacuum also has an anti-collision sensor that will keep it from bumping into walls and furniture.
You can also customize your desired cleaning experience with up to 10 power modes – from dry sweeping to wet mopping – and a remote control for easy use. Or you could just let the robot do its thing and enjoy hands-free sweeping!
This article was originally written by Mari Smith on her blog at: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/mari-smith/3041232/cleaning-hard-floors-robotic-vacuum
How to maintain hard floor
Cleaning hard floor is an arduous task. You could spend hours on your hands and knees scrubbing your floors with a dirty brush. But that’s not necessary anymore! With the Viomi Robot Vacuum, you can simply schedule cleanings to suit your lifestyle and enjoy spotless floors every day.
The Viomi Robot Vacuum is designed for hard floor surfaces including tile, linoleum, marble, stone and more. It features a 2-tank system that can be used with or without water to provide the best cleaning results in any situation. The LDS laser navigation system, 2400Pa strong suction, and smart app for voice control make this robot vacuum one of the most advanced on the market.
Maintaining your hard floors is important so they look their best and stay in good condition. Here are a few tips to help you keep your hard surface floors looking great.
1. Sweep hard floors regularly with a broom or vacuum.
2. Use a damp mop to clean hard surface floors.
3. Add a few drops of dish soap to a bucket of water to create a floor cleaner.
4. Use a microfiber mop to clean hard surface floors.
5. Rinse the floor with clean water after cleaning to remove all soap residue.
6. Clean hard surface floors with a solution of bleach and water if necessary.
7. Cleaning hard surface floors with vinegar is an eco-friendly solution that is inexpensive and has no harsh chemicals.
8. Avoid using steel wool to scrub your hard floor surfaces because it will scratch the surface and remove any protective coatings that might be on the floor.
9. Keep pets off the floor while it’s wet with a damp mop.
10. Store pet food off the floor in sealed containers or containers with tight-fitting lids, making sure they are out of reach of the pet to avoid spills and the likelihood of pets eating food